The Cove Room
01407 710 789
With dual aspect windows with views out to sea, you can sit up in the king size bed with your cup of tea looking over the wild wonder of Cemaes Bay. The Cove is a large room in the main house which has been designed with a restful colour scheme and various lighting options to create the mood you’re after. It has original parquet flooring and sumptuous rugs and a seating area with 2 comfortable chairs in the bay window.
The en-suite is a large tiled wet room with power shower.
We provide fresh milk and chilled filtered water and you can use the guest fridge to cool your own wine.
This is our most popular room, particularly for romantic weekend breaks. Be sure to book early because it fills up fast.
- En-suite bathroom with good powerful showers
- Beds made up with white Egyptian cotton linen and a duvet, but we can supply blankets if you prefer
- Flat screen TV with freeview
- Fresh milk and chilled filtered water
- Bedside clock
- Free wireless internet access in your room and the guest lounge
- Make up mirror and hairdryer
- Controllable central heating
- Iron and ironing board on request